Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to Kindergarten!

My name is Ms. Davison and I am very excited to be your child's kindergarten teacher this year. I am a recent graduate of the Elementary Education program at Champlain College and I am thrilled to be teaching in the wonderful community of Monkton! I am originally from South Hero, Vermont and I love all of the fabulous opportunities our state provides to be outside. In my spare time I enjoy running, hiking and reading.

I hope to use this blog as another way to keep you all posted on our day-to-day adventures. I look forward to a wonderful year of learning with your children!

Ms. Davison

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia,

    I am delighted to see your blog! I just received a letter informing me that you will be my daughter's teacher this year. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself; it's wonderful to see your enthusiasm. I look forward to meeting you soon,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete